WANTED – Outgoing and Energetic person to join our amazing team at One Left Standing Entertainment, based in Pittsburgh, PA
One Left Standing Entertainment has quickly become one of the hottest wedding, event and party entertainment providers in Western Pennsylvania. Our award-winning services are highly-reviewed and respected throughout the wedding and corporate industry, and are proud of the many referrals received from past clients. We are looking to grow and want to add a part-time employee who is interested in becoming a DJ, karaoke host and Photo Booth Attendant. Nights and Weekends Availability is a MUST. If you’re not available on the weekends, do not apply!!
- DJ / karaoke host is responsible for equipment management, including set-up, tear-down and transportation. You must play music for various guests based on what they want to hear. DJ / karaoke host is also responsible for speaking clearly and distinctively, and knowing about event and wedding details prior to performing services.
- Photo booth Operator will transport, set up/break down and manage the happenings of the photo booth, including: ushering guests in and out of booth, preparing a commemorative scrapbook and managing props.
- Assist in Promotional Events
- Assist in promoting our business
- No out-of-pocket costs; all equipment, music and media is provided by OLSE LLC
- Mileage reimbursement
- Meals included at select events
- Potential to receive tips from clients
- Commission/Bonus eligibility for leads sourced independently
- Must be 18 or older
- Own a reliable vehicle (large enough to transport DJ equipment or Photo booth) and provide proof of car insurance
- Must have weekend availability, ie: Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays (plus an occasional week day nights)
- Must be computer literate
- Have decent music knowledge
- Be able to lift up to 80 pounds independently
- Be outgoing and not afraid of public speaking
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have great work ethic
Previous customer service experience is required. Background in music (playing an instrument, singing experience, were in a band) is a PLUS. Extensive training will be provided! Travel up to 75 miles from Pittsburgh in all types of weather is to be expected. Some engagements may involve working in a smoke-filled environment.
We realize some of these items are obvious, but we must write it. All inquiries will be kept private.
For more information or to apply: please e-mail your RESUME to Wes Cryder, Owner/Director of Awesome at One Left Standing Entertainment LLC: Wes@OneLeftStanding.com.